The people you have by your side for your wedding take on a lot of responsibility and are often working like busy bees in the background to make sure you don’t see any of the inevitable mishaps that take place on a wedding day. They deserve a thoughtful gift or token as your way of saying thank you for being by your side throughout the wedding planning process and on the big day. Many couples immediately think of jewellery for their bridal party, but here are some other ideas for those that want to give something more personal or thoughtful.
For the girls
Think about her interests and hobbies and give her something she can truly enjoy once the big day is over!
- Theatre or film festival tickets for the movie buff
- Kindle or eReader for a book fanatic
- Spa voucher for the maid who likes to pamper herself
- A handmade scrapbook full of memories photos of the two of you together
- A subscription to a monthly beauty club like Powder Pocket or Glossy Box
- A Nespresso machine for the coffee aficionado
- Voucher for her favourite hair salon
- Dinner for two at her favourite restaurant
- A giftbox with her favourite perfume and beauty products
For the guys
It can be tricky to source gifts for your male friends without resorting to cliches like bottle openers, tools and cigars! Think about what they like to do in their spare time, their favourite movies or perhaps there’s an activity they’ve always wanted to try.
- Poker Kit for the gambler groomsman
- A box featuring their favourite aftershave, whiskey and an engraved tumbler
- Voucher for hot towel shave
- Day out at an adventure centre
- Golf lessons
- Personalised leather wallet
- Concert tickets to see his favourite band